World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Off bassing tonight with a visiting WSF member, so my wife kindly nipped out with the kids to buy me some peelers. Just thought I'd get the gear ready, when I noticed a freak! No not me in the mirror, this little chappy :eek:hmy:

Now what do I do? Feel sorry for the little freak or do I just hope that this will infact be the mother of all baits resulting in a freak attracted silver bar??

Answers on a post card, and I will post the results of my decision when I get back home at some unsightly hour in the morning lol

·
Registered
770 Posts
The look on him, he'll eat the bass! With a 4/0 through him!:roll1::roll1::roll1:

Never seen a crab with three nippers before:drunk:

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
I have 4 nipper's,& thats hard work in the school holidays with all the rain.lol.:bangin::help::bangin:

·
Registered
573 Posts
Go out of this page into the south west forum page , up the left hand side near the top you'll see a clickable tab marked 'New Thread' :yeah: ........................thats assuming you wish to post on the south west forum , if not go to the one you wish to post on

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
result was one small bass at the end of the night for Gadgetman which was released to get bigger for next years trip :)
Bites were aggressive, with good screaming runs, and thumping bites all night, but for some reason they just weren't getting hooked :( A pleasant evening with good company, no rain, stunning conditions, but sadly only 1 fish between us. Gadgetman did lose a good one on the surface, and I had one that shot into the rocks causing the ratchet to scream but still didn't connect with the hooks, but still a nice nights fishing. Hope you had fun m8, and catch up next time you're down :)

3 claw, was saved till last, instant results, but that was the bass that came off on the surface for Ian.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts