World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had another trip out Yesterday (5/8/09) with fellow forum member "Mr Kipling" (Chris).
Despite the day starting a bit lumpy the wind soon dropped off and it was a superb day.

Fishing was steady all day and Chris managed 3Pbs in one trip including a Double figure Cod, A double figure Pollock, and a 7lb Coley (quite rare off the Sussex coast).

Well done Chris, double doubles next time????? Rob

G

·
Another Coley Rob, it looks as if they could be getting more prolific down this part of the coast:clap:
It looks as if the next week will see me out a couple of times at least. Here's hoping I have similar success and maybe even find one too, as it is a species I have never caught, despite everyone else catching them on my trip to Ireland last year:wallbash:

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
after recent posts on here i hesitate to say well done but i will anyway. will be out for a staff outing on sat so hope to continue your sucess
greg

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Another Coley Rob, it looks as if they could be getting more prolific down this part of the coast:clap:
It looks as if the next week will see me out a couple of times at least. Here's hoping I have similar success and maybe even find one too, as it is a species I have never caught, despite everyone else catching them on my trip to Ireland last year:wallbash:
Hi Terry,

Yesterdays Coley came from the same mark as the bigger one we had in March, maybe theres a small population of " Channel Coley" there?

Next time i go to my boat i will PM you the numbers if you wanna give it a bash! Rob

·
Registered
828 Posts
Top man again,I am going to move and follow u Rob, u certainly are finding them lately or even easier u move down here and perhaps they will follow u:roll1::roll1::roll1:
cheers Nigel

·
Registered
10,623 Posts
Exceedingly good Mr Kipling..........

When I lived in Gloucestershire a few years back there was an installation artist there known as Captain Radish - any relation ?

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Exceedingly good Mr Kipling..........

When I lived in Gloucestershire a few years back there was an installation artist there known as Captain Radish - any relation ?
Not what i know of !!!!! I am an artist myself tho, a P*ss artist mostly!! Rob

·
Registered
127 Posts
Cheers Rob for a top day out, was very relaxing not having to worry about being skipper and with the weather behaving and fish over the rail its gonna take some beating.
I will be out however on fri to try!!!!

P.s still want a tope

1 - 10 of 10 Posts