World Sea Fishing Forums banner

3 piece beachcaster.(will consider swap for GREYS APOLLO MK 1 -near mint/used twice)

308 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  MoJocvh 
#1 ·
Looking for half decent 3 or 4 piece beachcaster to make transportation easier .eg.Greys triplex/triad-i-max 3ceps etc.

Will consider BUY or SWAP for a GREYS ORION MK 1.(Put apollo in title by mistake!!)

A cracking cod rod that i've used literally twice as was too long for transporting on motorbike or in small car,so has lain in cupboard since. Essentially brand new with original fuji superior rings/original greys bag etc.I'd fitted a reel seat with coasters and some grip and that was it-so a rare blank canvas for one of these rods with only a couple of very minor scratches on butt section.(had totally forgot I had it until clearing cupboard recently!)

They don't make rods like it anymore, and many reckon these early greys rods were their best so a good opportunity to get hands on one of very few in this near mint condition. (Will also consider offers for mk 1,in case no swap offers made.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.