World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am surprised by the lack of 30lb cod off my rubber dinghy ,after all it is not a lot to ask ,after catching so many small ting
It would be really helpful if i and who ever i take aboard with me fishing for the day caught some, 10 each will do,not a lot to ask,lol,I know just being silly now,but it don t hurt as the fishing is a wee bit slow at the moment,and better to be silly then argue,right?

G

·
No need to be surprised mate, it is your lack of ambition that is the problem. 30lb'ers? Why bother with just catching the bait when you should be setting your sights higher?

Once you get your first 60lb'er your confidence will rocket and you will be ready for some proper fish.
By the way, when you get that 60 make a note of the coordinates and let me have them:whistling

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No need to be surprised mate, it is your lack of ambition that is the problem. 30lb'ers? Why bother with just catching the bait when you should be setting your sights higher?

Once you get your first 60lb'er your confidence will rocket and you will be ready for some proper fish.
By the way, when you get that 60 make a note of the coordinates and let me have them:whistling
Lol,will do Terry:yeah:

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shane I just made my deck bigger so we can cope with the 30lb cod I can fit at least 50 in the boat now
That will do us mate,won t be long now,have you had that Bass for tea yet?

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Just be careful how you use that gaff on those 30lbers! We dont want to hear that you are hi55d off over the horizon!

Try Newhaven off Seaford cliffs end of October and you might manage your target!

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Just be careful how you use that gaff on those 30lbers! We dont want to hear that you are hi55d off over the horizon!

Try Newhaven off Seaford cliffs end of October and you might manage your target!
A punctured rubber is never good news............

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Maybe if you had private toilet facilities for lady Cod on your rubber dinghy they would be more likley to get caught - this is 2011 you know.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Maybe if you had private toilet facilities for lady Cod on your rubber dinghy they would be more likley to get caught - this is 2011 you know.
we do have a toilet its a folding bucket,lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.