World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cycled from Cambridge to Norwich for a good cause.

77 miles in 4hrs and 53 minutes, very happy.

Bummer that I cant get up the stairs now, ouch.......:blink:

Matt

·
Registered
61 Posts
31-9-12 pmsl :nonono:
Should have gone yesterday , you would've seen Norwich have 5 goals put past them lolololollolololololololol ................. OH DEAR City going down :yeah:

WELL done on the bike ride though ........ was the good cause your fishing kitty :nonono:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Cycled from Cambridge to Norwich for a good cause.

77 miles in 4hrs and 53 minutes, very happy.

Bummer that I cant get up the stairs now, ouch.......:blink:

Matt
If you would have asked Matt, i would have given you a lift. Thats a long way to cycle from Cambridge to the Morrison's Supermarket in Norwich to pick up a Whopper from the fish counter }-{{{*> . :clap2::clap3::bleh: X

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yer cheeky so and so's. It is a leap year though eh? LOl

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Good work Matt. Nice to know there's a fellow cyclist on the forum!

Decent time that, that's about the sort of pace I aim for.
If it was the organised charity event you did then I had a mate who went for it aswell.
If things had panned out differently in the week I would of had go myself.
Been doing quite a bit of the longer distance riding lately myself.
N.London-N.Norfolk or Suffolk a few times also did the coast road from Brancaster to Caister which is a really nice ride.
Got a bit of a lump in the offing though. Gonna take the bike over on the ferry to Santander then run across the top to Oviedo, then down to Seville, 1000 miles in all.
Setting of at the end of Oct and I'm hopelessly short of training miles.

What bike do you ride?

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Really well done mate. More cyclists excellent. Were there many of you doing it? Doing end to end in august and likewise desperately short of training lol although gotta bit of time.

steve

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.