1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
lol mike its on the 21 st of april the boats called maggie may

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Cheers Mate can,t make it nights Fri and Sat unable to take time off as busy at work.BUMMER.
I will leave it until later.

Thanks Mick.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Your Place Is Booked Bazza, Ther Are Still A Few LeFt If Anyone Else Is Interested, However The Skipper Is Happy To Take Out 8, Have Just Spoken To Him.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
im in. ive only got a 10-20lb rod and a slosh 30 will that do
Nice one Bazza looking forward to another sesh mate:)

·
Registered
24 Posts
If there is any spaces left I will gladly take one. Live just up the road in Blackhall and of work then so no problem.
Just need to know timings and I'll be there. Does the Boat load from the fuel berth in the marina?

Let me know Ta

Regards

Jed

·
Registered
283 Posts
It's been a while since I've been out with Maggie May, hope you all do well and the weather is favourable on Saturday. I wish I could join the trip but I'm busy trying to get out fishing off Whitby (it's a fishing festival at the moment) and been cancelled the trips 3 times already. Hopefully the weather is getting better from tomorrow.

poogong

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Cheers Poogong, hope you manage to get out off Whitby, looks like the weather is going to settle. My bum is twitching allready. Cant wait to get out again. Good luck.

Bob.

It's been a while since I've been out with Maggie May, hope you all do well and the weather is favourable on Saturday. I wish I could join the trip but I'm busy trying to get out fishing off Whitby (it's a fishing festival at the moment) and been cancelled the trips 3 times already. Hopefully the weather is getting better from tomorrow.

poogong

·
Registered
45 Posts
hi lads wondering if i could join you on the maggie may. Is she out of the tyne or wear only ever been out twice on the delta barbra out of the wear. Just bought a ugly stick on the cheap and cant wait to use it. let me know lads by the way im called Gav and live in Hendon and im 25. Had a long lay off fishing but back into big time and even managed myself a 4 pounda at the weekend. Deserved it looking at the hours i have put in lately.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
hi lads wondering if i could join you on the maggie may. Is she out of the tyne or wear only ever been out twice on the delta barbra out of the wear. Just bought a ugly stick on the cheap and cant wait to use it. let me know lads by the way im called Gav and live in Hendon and im 25. Had a long lay off fishing but back into big time and even managed myself a 4 pounda at the weekend. Deserved it looking at the hours i have put in lately.
maggie may is from hartlepool contact seanglersofsunderland he will let you know if there is spaces left

·
Registered
11,118 Posts
hi, welome to the site.

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Welcome to the site ............

·
Registered
283 Posts
Cheers Poogong, hope you manage to get out off Whitby, looks like the weather is going to settle. My bum is twitching allready. Cant wait to get out again. Good luck.

Bob.
Thanks Bob. Do you happen to know when the Hartlepool fishing festival is going to be? I'd like to take part in it again this year.

poogong

·
Registered
45 Posts
Got myself booked on the maggie may on the 21st cant wait still two places left, wondering if anyone has any advice what to bring. got a 30 40 pound ugly stick and a penn 535 will load with 30 or 40 pound line is this ok.

And more importantly what tackle do u think i will need. will their be macky will i need daylights and what bait to bring. Thinking of buying some of those big shads or those long metal lures with the treble hook on the end.

What species will be catching is it mainly ling and cod pollack etc heard their is conga off hartlepool wouldnt have a clue what to buy for conger. Do you lose much gear and how much do u think i should buy.

PLEASE HELP CHEERS GAV...from sunderland:boat: :g:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts