World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished my bass mark last nite which has been dire for 3 weeks but managed to scrape a small one out of 4lb 2oz a mullet of 3lb one of 1.8lb and an eel, tonymulletlover managed a mullet of 2lb so a slightly better sesh than of late but still not how it should be
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Barry Lead Head
1,494 Posts
nice mullet mate i lost a mullet today of around 3-4 lb size. Nice bass too. I see you've got your mark fishing well.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
plenty of bites on the mullet front mate but a lot of small ones in the swim i think gonna try again on the weekend sometime

·
Registered
6,481 Posts
fished my bass mark last nite which has been dire for 3 weeks but managed to scrape a small one out of 4lb 2oz a mullet of 3lb one of 1.8lb and an eel, tonymulletlover managed a mullet of 2lb so a slightly better sesh than of late but still not how it should be
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
well done lee, ive been busy of late havnt been fishing at all catch up soon.

·
Barry Lead Head
1,494 Posts
plenty of bites on the mullet front mate but a lot of small ones in the swim i think gonna try again on the weekend sometime
good luck my mark is fishing well at the mo too, just had a bit of bad luck lost 3 mullet in two days, my luck will turn tho going again sunday.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well done lee, ive been busy of late havnt been fishing at all catch up soon.
ok mate will give you a ring on monday let you know if the weekend produces anything, you will have to come with us an have ago one day

1 - 6 of 6 Posts