World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back form fishing 5 Bar gate. Flat calm sea, bit of a fog to start with. One other chap fishing, on introducing myself found out it was Cupboard Lad, nice to meet you, mate.
Cubby then proceeded to bring in a nice plaice and I waited and waited until after the flood I got a small flounder.
No-one else out, lots of boats close in though, even the charter out of Fleetwood was very close in, must have been something about.
Need a big blow to stir things up a bit I think.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
nice one laguna :clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

cubby catching fish hard to believe but i'm sure he'll be on later with pics ..............................eh dave
pmsl:roll1: :roll1:

nice morning to be out its loverly here

tightlines.......................daz

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
well alan it was nice meeting you too mate :) , a lovely day out despite the meager offerings , but i would have said we would have blamked in those conditions , so a very happy bunny indeed :clap2:
i was first in with this little plaice ,

then as the tide was well on its way out , laguna caught this very nice and perfectly formed tea bag ,

and this was him , baiting up for the umpteenth time in order to keep that scent trail up,

the only bad point of the day was that bloody jet skier who came straight at us from a quater of a mile out then proceded to ride straight across our lines ( oooooo he was impressive ; NOT ; ) then once he got past us he went back out to sea :uhuh: well its like they say " you always find one prik in every rose bush" :secret:
other than that , twas a beltin day out , cya again soon alan
cuberd

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
nice one cubbs :clap3: :clap3:

glad to see you didnt blank matey

bladdy jetskiers there a pain in the arris soon complain if there was an accident and the machine got damaged ............

a little respect of them wouldnt go amiss all that sea and they have to do that

tightlines............................daz

1 - 6 of 6 Posts