World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
good vid that malcolm.

next year i'm gonna do the london to brighton on me bike with a couple of mates.might not be a big thing to some cyclists but its a fair old way for me to go!

i'll be doing it for the rnli.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
good vid that malcolm.

next year i'm gonna do the london to brighton on me bike with a couple of mates.might not be a big thing to some cyclists but its a fair old way for me to go!

i'll be doing it for the rnli.
count me in too for that fiver dave :clap::clap:
i marshaled the london to brighton a few times i was stationed opposite ardingly show ground great atmosphere from all that take part good luck on the day m8 :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

10/10 on the video to monkton :clap::clap::clap:

·
Registered
272 Posts
can you do that in a car dave? if so i'll get in training

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
u can do mate,but your legs wont ache,nor will your arse and u probably wont need to have a drink a few time along the way.

not much fun in a car!:crazy:

·
Registered
530 Posts
can you do that in a car dave? if so i'll get in training

10p for every cyclist you clip? ........(joke)

My dad was at sea 9 months out of 12, for 45 years. I was brought up early to always give to the RNLI. Those guys are 'real heroes'.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Guys,
Great vid - Are you aware that the MINIMUM requirement of shifts is only 2 twelve hour shifts per MONTH and they are always looking out for volunteers. This is for the Thames though. You dont need water experience but it helps and the sense of doing something for nothing is fantastic. I have been very weak in maintaining my commitment this year, but im just about to change my job, so i will be able to commit more time to this. You dont need to volunteer as boat crew because they always need tin rattlers.

ONE HOUR VOLUNTEERING IS BETTER THAN 12 HOURS WORK

1 - 10 of 10 Posts