World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:idea: Anyone Fishing Arbroath tomorow as it is 6 meter tide according to the tide table. I think it could be good with the cold snap and the high water. If anyone desides to go could you please leave cage number 2 for me LOL :)

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Do you mean MY cage madfisher??? Am curious as to how this week will fish all over the country. The last two spells of large tides were virtually fishless (see old reports) - but both during fairly mild weather. I'm wondering what effect the cold snap will have?
Cage 2 always gets my vote. have had two good trips up there this year when the rest of the pier wasn't fairing so well. I also had a stash of good peelers though - so don't know if that was the main factor?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I agree TB it will be interesting to see what is thrown up on this large tide as last time it was pap in the a big way. Cold spell could be a factor though.
Neal
The Skink

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah totaly agree with cage 2 the best by far , i had a 6lb, 4lb and 3lb cod there in january. fished there last week with "bottom feeder" and never got a bite all day witch was a shock as the water was coloured and a good swell running. But shall try and pick-up a fish tomorow.

·
Registered
775 Posts
cold spell, reasonably dry for last few days and a big tide this weekend! I know where I'd be heading this weekend if i wasn't snowed under! and it wouldnt be the east coast!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts