World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
arrived 4.30am.. 1st cast rattle on the rod got excited struck to early and missed:bangin:.. 2nd cast slackliner 3.1 smalleye blank over.. 6 more anglers turned up.. 1 guy next to me 2 tripods 4 rods lol lol.. then i had a turbot just over a pound... not much more to report went dead from high to 2 hours after.. didnt see any other fish come out.. no1 fished left side..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well done m8, bet the guy next to you was gutted not having sod all with 4 lines out lol
it was funny to see.. he had 2 at 1st.. seen me catch the ray.. he put another 2 out.. he didnt even have a bite.. it just proves at mo its quiet round barry compared to 3wks ago

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
it was funny to see.. he had 2 at 1st.. seen me catch the ray.. he put another 2 out.. he didnt even have a bite.. it just proves at mo its quiet round barry compared to 3wks ago
Shouldve told him to come to Aberthaw when the hounds are in....that would be fun seeing him try to manage four rods, lol

·
Registered
784 Posts
arrived 4.30am.. 1st cast rattle on the rod got excited struck to early and missed:bangin:.. 2nd cast slackliner 3.1 smalleye blank over.. 6 more anglers turned up.. 1 guy next to me 2 tripods 4 rods lol lol.. then i had a turbot just over a pound... not much more to report went dead from high to 2 hours after.. didnt see any other fish come out.. no1 fished left side..
could of been worse B L A N K E D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shouldve told him to come to Aberthaw when the hounds are in....that would be fun seeing him try to manage four rods, lol
ive seen a guy have 2 rods go at 1 time.. would of helped him but my ribs were killing from laughing so much..

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
ive seen a guy have 2 rods go at 1 time.. would of helped him but my ribs were killing from laughing so much..
Was that me last year? I ended up horizontal....playing one hound whilst saving the other rod from being dragged out :lmao:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts