World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went fishing with the good lady this morning to forth park maternity hospital started fishing around 0230, conditions looked good with bites coming every 5-7 minutes but every time we pulled in line the bait was stripped(no crab jokes thank you) then at 0930 big big bite, rod bouncing all over the shop, pulling this thing in was hard work did'nt know what was on the hook then all of a sudden the midwife says.........its a boy.

now there have been talk that at that crucial point bigscottie started blubbering which as you can appreciate is hard to believe, him being a hairy assed north sea tiger and all, so disregard any rumours as pure fantasist talk.

Anyway enough of the bullcrap, at 0930 I became a father for the first time and was looking for some advise on a first rod for the wee fella.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Bloody well done Scottie It is a magical thing becomin a Father. Hope all are well.
Neal
The Skink

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bloody well done Scottie It is a magical thing becomin a Father. Hope all are well.
Neal
The Skink
there both fine mate thanks, however shock and amazement still lingers with me,

think i may have the rod sorted but can't find a floaty suit to fit.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats on the arrival of weescottie...:D

Glad to hear they are both well... :clap:
weescottie lol think i'll set up an account, imagine the reports, set up gear had a feed, sh1t in nappie, changed nappie, fell asleep had a feed, sh1t nappie, changed nappie, fell asleep but no bites, think i may try suckling from the other breast next time.

·
Registered
797 Posts
congrats m8 still remember my little 1 think i looked more like a fish though mouth opening and closing trying to say something constructive during it all, all i can say is i'm glad it was the good lady an no me too much pain for my liking

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
welldone mate ,well shud i say to the wonderful mother who landed this beauty ,hope all is well ,and first rod, light spinning rod for starters:clap3:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
nice one buddy, hope the baby and mother are fine.

good luck!!

Jamie

1 - 20 of 39 Posts