World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, i'm quite new to fishing, mainly go off the shore, at the moment i've got two trusty rods, a Diawa Dsurf 1207 with a Diawa BF 5500G-3 reel and a Fisheagle Saracen beachcaster with a Tonixpro Envoy FS reel. Home for me is Essex but i'm a student in liverpool so i'm lucky to have two rivers/estuarys to sample. I'm hoping to learn a lot through this forum.

·
Banned
14,950 Posts
Nope kents in the south east I'm in the south lol still some good fishing in Sussex. But I hear the Thames is good for bass and cod

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's poor for cod on my side at the moment, spoke to a bloke today though who told me he had a decent sized bass a couple of weeks ago not far from where i was fishing today , where do you go mostly in sussex?

·
Banned
14,950 Posts
It's poor for cod on my side at the moment, spoke to a bloke today though who told me he had a decent sized bass a couple of weeks ago not far from where i was fishing today , where do you go mostly in sussex?
I fish Bognor, aldwick, pagham, Selsey, felpham etc Hoping to fish a few new venues next year :)

·
Registered
217 Posts
I thought kent was in sussex, my mistake, been out in the cold too long, my brains stopped working :happy:
Welcome to the Forum
''my brains stopped working'' would make you an ideal inhabitant of Kent.
Half my family is from Sussex and the other half from Kent, it's the usual banter we give each other

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Hello all, i'm quite new to fishing, mainly go off the shore, at the moment i've got two trusty rods, a Diawa Dsurf 1207 with a Diawa BF 5500G-3 reel and a Fisheagle Saracen beachcaster with a Tonixpro Envoy FS reel. Home for me is Essex but i'm a student in liverpool so i'm lucky to have two rivers/estuarys to sample. I'm hoping to learn a lot through this forum.
Welcome aboard m8

1 - 18 of 18 Posts