World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been watching this site for a while now and thought it's maybe time to say hello to everyone.

I've lived on the fylde coast on and off for some 40 something years and recently took back up my childhood hobby of sea fishing and yes i've been reeled in again and now find myself regularly out at weekends fishing off Seafield or Bispham areas.

This season is particulary special for me as me and a regular poster on here have invested in a 17ft fishing boat which is ready for launch anyday now (weather permitting) but it should'nt distract us from joining some of the posters on this site from meeting up for some wall fishing.

Anybody fishing at seafield pop up and say hello (dave) always willing to share some info aswell as some cpt.Morgan. :)

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
Been watching this site for a while now and thought it's maybe time to say hello to everyone.

I've lived on the fylde coast on and off for some 40 something years and recently took back up my childhood hobby of sea fishing and yes i've been reeled in again and now find myself regularly out at weekends fishing off Seafield or Bispham areas.

This season is particulary special for me as me and a regular poster on here have invested in a 17ft fishing boat which is ready for launch anyday now (weather permitting) but it should'nt distract us from joining some of the posters on this site from meeting up for some wall fishing.

Anybody fishing at seafield pop up and say hello (dave) always willing to share some info aswell as some cpt.Morgan. :)

hello scalemate welcome to the wsf and northwest forums good luck with the boat and if we're around that area will let you no and meet up

tightines.................................daz

·
Registered
457 Posts

Welcome shipmate........:) ....... what happened to the Avatar?
Let's hope that the "blank" reports of your crewmate:g: don't affect the boat fishin' !!:boat:

·
Registered
689 Posts
hi dave if like you say you have been watching forum you will have have gathered you will learn (nowt :uhuh: on here joke) some good lads on here willing to put them selfs out for any body any time i know you will enjoy this forum as for your boat 2 of my good mates have a seahog and fish off fleetwood and blackpool often but you cant beat shore get fedup go home or pub dont have to wait for tide see crafty dog danix is offering to crew he he tight lines.bob

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
hi dave if like you say you have been watching forum you will have have gathered you will learn (nowt :uhuh: on here joke) some good lads on here willing to put them selfs out for any body any time i know you will enjoy this forum as for your boat 2 of my good mates have a seahog and fish off fleetwood and blackpool often but you cant beat shore get fedup go home or pub dont have to wait for tide see crafty dog danix is offering to crew he he tight lines.bob
crew!!!! ...I was planning on being the commodore and I dont mean the lionel ritchie one!

·
Registered
457 Posts
crew!!!! ...I was planning on being the commodore and I dont mean the lionel ritchie one!
I believe Scalemate is looking for a good barman for the galley bar.... preferably someone with their own teeth to get the tops off (the bottles)..... hope the cruises are up to standard .... what ho me hearties!:boat:

·
Registered
457 Posts
I have been called a bar steward a few times!

I'll get my coat!
and your life jacket!!
You're hired!!
....not for the bar job ... your reply time was 2 minutes and that puts you in the realms of blue coat for the entertainment on the cruise I reckon!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
and your life jacket!!
You're hired!!
....not for the bar job ... your reply time was 2 minutes and that puts you in the realms of blue coat for the entertainment on the cruise I reckon!!

Hang on a minute... wasn't Michael Barrymore a Blue coat?

I aint going near any water with those types thank you..:unsure:

Anyway, who's sailing this ship "Mr christian":boat:

·
Banned
549 Posts
ha ha nice one mate!! wlcome to the site!!! so when are we havin a nw forum boat trip then????

tightlines
alan

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
welcom to the wsf hope your posts are many

1 - 19 of 19 Posts