World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mods i know this is probably in the wrong place, (sorry)

MILLPLUS I OWE YOU A HUGE THANKS

you said you would send me a rig that you use, and you kept your word,
i can now see the effect of the cascade swivel, and i think it is a neat and tidy rig,
no more struggling with crimps,
anyone want a thousand crimps for free?

thankyou millplus

tight lines

jay:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i would love to boys ,
this rig is from millplus ,so if he wants to then so be it , i wont as its not really my place,
wrong pecking order lads sorry

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
how do people not use crimps when making rigs i think they are great things to use

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
how do people not use crimps when making rigs i think they are great things to use
so did i until this rig came through my door,
ok its a bit more time consuming but worth it in the end, i will be making some soon, when i have used an exact replica of it i will post my findings, i have no doubts at the moment ,good thing is i can tweek it to my liking/conditions :clap2:
:clap2:

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
instead of crimps does your rig use stop knots

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
no worries fella, i will go up the attic tomorrow possibly if i can be bothered, im sure i have a couple of sachets of them , i wont be using them anyway ,but if you want what i have got ,you are more than welcome ,,,dont qoute me on how many i have though,i dont even know if my nephew robbed em last time out ,tell you what , i will weigh them on the scales in the kitchen and give you the weight, if you nip down the post office and find out whether we can get away with a postage stamp , its a win win situation

tight lines

jay

1 - 15 of 15 Posts