World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
25,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from blanking for a bass or two,found one of they portugese man o war jellyfish washed up!!!!! Glad i didnt have a tentacle on my line!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Glad i didnt have a tentacle on my line!!!!!!!!!!

oooooh errrr tenticles on line! that wouldn't have been good :crazy::crazy: lol

Bad luck on the bass, keep trying m8, soon be end of sept and the bigger ones should start to show up:boxing::1a:

·
Registered
25,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oooooh errrr tenticles on line! that wouldn't have been good :crazy::crazy: lol

Bad luck on the bass, keep trying m8, soon be end of sept and the bigger ones should start to show up:boxing::1a:
I had a few bass last night lynie!!!!:1a::1a::1a:I am meant to be boating from tommorow night all through the weekend,guaranteed pick up one of those jellyfish in the nets!!!!:help::help::help:

·
Registered
3,630 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
when one was dead it didnt sting me at beach, seen about 10-15 :boxing: not all man o war's though some others ones had like brown lines on the top dont what type itis.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
cool, i cant get out yet, grandaughter down fom london..but hopefully next week i'll give it a bash

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
II am meant to be boating from tommorow night all through the weekend,

You can **** of with your net tomorrow night from wrere i'm fishing.lol:slap:.Tracy said she will give you a kicking:boxing::boxing:.She's looking forward to a fish tomorrow night.

·
Registered
25,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cool, i cant get out yet, grandaughter down fom london..but hopefully next week i'll give it a bash
Come bass bashing with me and marty,if you cant drive all the way to us then i will meet you and drive you to the venue.:1a::1a::1a:

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Come bass bashing with me and marty,if you cant drive all the way to us then i will meet you and drive you to the venue.:1a::1a::1a:
i might just take you up on that...should be able to drive up to you:1a: i'll PM you next week sometime......:thumbs::thumbs:

·
Registered
25,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You can **** of with your net tomorrow night from wrere i'm fishing.lol:slap:.Tracy said she will give you a kicking:boxing::boxing:.She's looking forward to a fish tomorrow night.
I caught them bass from a beach that was carpetted with nets,dont know what your worrying about!!!!:bleh::bleh::bleh:We can allways bring the beach seine and the punt over?????:1a::cc_surren:cc_surren:cc_surren

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
a jellyfish...!!
looks like one of those "condome" things....
bet it was chucked off the back of gorran harbour.....
glad you didnt touch it.....

ha ha lol:busted_co:busted_co:busted_co:busted_co:busted_co

·
Registered
25,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
a jellyfish...!!
LOL I would whinge if that bgger stung me,i didnt tell the emmits on the beach,thought i would let them find it themselves:shutup::shutup::shutup:

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
a jellyfish...!!
Tommo,you have'nt been seeing that blonde from meva.:love::love::1a:

·
Registered
25,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tommo,you have'nt been seeing that blonde from meva.:love::love::1a:
I forgot to tell you,i saw her the other day and she gave me a very nice smile,i got to ask her to go for a pint sometime!!!! My heads telling me not good,but something else is telling me every hole a goal!!!!!:1a:

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
I forgot to tell you,i saw her the other day and she gave me a very nice smile,i got to ask her to go for a pint sometime!!!! My heads telling me not good,but something else is telling me every hole a goal!!!!!:1a:
Can't wait to see you next time walking side ways up the drive.:love::love::1a:

·
Registered
25,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Can't wait to see you next time walking side ways up the drive.:love::love::1a:
Cant be any worse than getting up in the middle of the night to go for a wee and find the girl youve just had unprotected naughtyness with,shooting up heroin in the bathroom!!!:wallbash:

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Cant be any worse than getting up in the middle of the night to go for a wee and find the girl youve just had unprotected naughtyness with,shooting up heroin in the bathroom!!!:wallbash:

:busted_co:headhurt::doh::wallbash::boxing::slap::cry: All rolled it to one.lol

·
Registered
25,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:busted_co:headhurt::doh::wallbash::boxing::slap::cry: All rolled it to one.lol
I wasnt happy!!!!!but i thought,too late now and stayed the rest of the night and most of the next day!!!!:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
I wasnt happy!!!!!but i thought,too late now and stayed the rest of the night and most of the next day!!!!:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:
Thought you was getting thinner.:wheelchai:wheelchai:busted_co

1 - 20 of 20 Posts