World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
C.T.A.C
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spinning rods only, Bubski and I decided on Porthcawl pier as our first stop - One and a half hrs before HT...
Weather conditions were far from ideal with a blowy breeze, but we had a few of these blank-busting blennies to grasp...

That was if for Porthcawl and decided, enough was enough!!!

Headed to Ogmore-By-Sea now and on arrival we were met by my bruver Chriscpb.
Headed down to the river mouth for a short spinning sesh, again, conditions not ideal for it, but you never know whats lurking out there...

Chriscpb in the distance -

Zoomed in on my new camera -

Nice to see someone in the background of Bubski's pic for a change bcoz he's usually the instigator of that background mularky...

Chriscpb thinks he's playing the xbox 'puter game called 'guitar hero's' -

You guessed it - Fruitless, nothing, nadda, zilch'o are the words that come to mind for that effort...

Another change of tack, we headed up river in search of some 'ghosts of the sea' (mullet). We saw a few head-rises from them and began groundbaiting, in the meanwhile - I took some pics...

·
C.T.A.C
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bread flake moulded into very mini pasties, we set about our difficult task.
When Bubski is into some rod bending stuff -

Nope - not a mullet, but he was snagged up on the grass bank on the other side with his bubblefloat:doh::doh::lmao::lmao:

Headed a bit further up river and saw a lot more mullet - tho they weren't interested in feeding either. I could see them on their sun loungers, drinking margirita's with glasses holding mini umbrellas, dressed in their hawiian short sleeve shirts - literally, basking in the sun on the other side of the river...

Oh well, that was it for the outting but better than being stuck indoors!!!

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
ok get the blanks out of the way for chessil team england are getting cocky they will have a big team out round the gang up m8 we need everyone for this one ..andy..

·
C.T.A.C
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't worry Andy that was only spinning rod faffing day LOL!!!

Salmon - no mackies caught dude!!!

·
Team Banter
4,845 Posts
welldone mate cracking report yet again ,pity about the fish not wanting to put in an appearance but at least you didnt blank ,tightlines foreshore

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
just keep on blanking m8 oh you did have a couple of blennies but you should have used them for the bass steve never mind good pics anyways shame you didn`t catch more bud see you soon mucca lol

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
well done beats the blank a small fish is better than none :punk::punk::punk: you and your bro up for a sess next week? down monknash?

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
good pics m8:thumbs:

·
C.T.A.C
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanx for the comments peeps:thumbs:

Tony - I would of used the blennies as bait, but I took pity on the little buggers instead LOL!!!

John - I'd be up for that mukka, i'll let my bruv know to see if he's up for it!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts