World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
nice one Davey boy. Cant wait to have me first wrasse of the year and looking at them beasts think i will start my search up that way.Well done lads

·
Registered
637 Posts
your not kidding, the climb is very steep, you really do need good walking boots with a good tread, i forgot mine and had to use trainers, i really wasnt looking forward to getting back up as it had rained very hard and things were very slippery. once youve negotiated the decent theres a really tricky mind over matter step over that if you miss your dead, much like the rest of it but this one gets your knees trembling. it isnt the place to go if youve got vertigo. if your going here for the first time make sure your with someone who knows the mark. watch the weather forcast and dont forget the boots.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
But by the looks of it, all was worth while beats my blanking session:schmoll:

·
Registered
349 Posts
This is taken half way up, or down, on the north side of the lighthouse. Shows off the scale and the magnificence of the area.

·
Registered
637 Posts
for anyone wanting to fish the area for the first time david stores book is a truely brilliant read, very informative and sets you in the right frame of mind.i read it again the day after the trip, it must be the 6th or 7th time

1 - 16 of 16 Posts