World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
started off on simon parrys suvurane last thursday, although it was on the mersey we could see wales from off perch rock and simon normally sails from rhyll, so it was our last works match this year and we werent expecting great things so my 2nd place in the league should be safe and could enjoy the day. plenty of yting and dabs with doggies making up the bulk of the catch. 5 cod and 6 rays made up the rest of the catch ,the rays were around 5lb and the cod around 2-3 lb with the one exeption ..mine of 6.5 lb.

friday we came back to angelsey a bass off the top about 1.5 lb and another of 2.5 lb on rag started the week off.

the next chance to wet a line was on monday night, as the weather was a bit iffy decided to stay arround trearddur..... it was wet and wild and no chance of seeing any bites... in fact there was none,was supprised at the number fishing . unfortunatley that was my last chance.......till next time steve..

·
Registered
8,377 Posts
Great report and thanks for cheering me up :thumbs:.

It's very encouraging to see bass still being caught on lures :yeah: and to see a nice Mersey codling showing up too, I've got a trip booked on the Mersey next Friday on one of the Rhyl boats so it's great to see some nice fish being caught :clap2:.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.