World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after some much appreciated help from people on here I finally made it over to South Wales and onto the venue I've been wanting to fish for a while. So with a drive of about 180 miles ahead of me I was keen to get to my mark. Arrived with plenty of time in hand it was a case of waiting for the tide to ebb off enough to get onto the mark. Weather was hotter than I would of liked with wearing chesties. So the plan was to fish just the one rod so I could get a feel for the place. Fishing was quite on the remaining ebb , just has it hit low water my first bite all be it only a small pull of the tip then lifting slightly. Gave it a minute before lifting into it and it was fish on , after a bit of heaving a blonde ray of 11lb was at my feet. Two cast later and I was into another one just slightly smaller. Wasn't long before I was into another one that must of surfaced almost as soon as I pulled into it but around 20 feet out from being beached it dived and bedded itself to the bottom applied a little bit of pressure and some how the trace came off the swivel. Need to say those clips are confined to the bin. So a great result for me with a big thank you going out to the ture gentlemen who put me on the fish.
Sky Goggles Beach Fish Wood

·
Premium Member
9,574 Posts
It's all in the planning.. Well done in a good result.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts