World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys and gals,Jules and I went for bass last night in the company of cfish (tom) and his young m8 tom(hence the title), well started after 8pm with nothing till dark then a rattle with a small pollack,recast a big sandeel my max distance while my light rod was nodding and a little bass came in on lug,missed two more before a slack liner resulted in my best bass of the year so far a shade under 3lb took its pic then returned alive.Jules missed two,young tom had a rattle on a bunch of maddies, and cfish had a screamer but resulted in a dropped bait on macky.
Weed moved in big time 1hr before low so we called it a night,as always a giggle in good company thanks lads.Aj.:fishing1::thumbs:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Hi guys and gals,Jules and I went for bass last night in the company of cfish (tom) and his young m8 tom(hence the title), well started after 8pm with nothing till dark then a rattle with a small pollack,recast a big sandeel my max distance while my light rod was nodding and a little bass came in on lug,missed two more before a slack liner resulted in my best bass of the year so far a shade under 3lb took its pic then returned alive.Jules missed two,young tom had a rattle on a bunch of maddies, and cfish had a screamer but resulted in a dropped bait on macky.
Weed moved in big time 1hr before low so we called it a night,as always a giggle in good company thanks lads.Aj.:fishing1::thumbs:
Lovely fish mate well done........and as for returning it :thumbs:
Bass take a long time to grow up, not saying i'm against eating them, coz I love bass. !!! but like I said :thumbs::thumbs:

·
Registered
940 Posts
Congratulations on managing to 'weed out' some fish last night.:clap2:

I fished the North Coast with Skeletor last night. Or rather we had a couple of casts which resulted in us getting totally weeded out and deciding to give up after 30 minutes!!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
nice one AJ another good trip out.

you certainly getting some value out of the fishing at the moment

:yeah::yeah::clap2:

·
Registered
24,889 Posts
That was a real nice looking fish Aj,it was quite slim reckon after a good feed up it would be pushing 4lbs. Glad you had some sport mate,shame the lad didnt catch but he knows what fishings like and i think it was a bit of an adventure for him,coming from a course fishing background,sea fishing at nights alot different than carp fishing Lol! Might take him wrassing later if he aint out on the boat learning bout nets etc LOL:thumbs:

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Well done aj.Nice bass.Come on tommo :nonono:Letting the side down m8.Missing bites.You sould of been watching your rod m8.I always watch mine :g:.Well you did.Never missed a bite then. All the best marty.

·
Registered
24,889 Posts
Well done aj.Nice bass.Come on tommo :nonono:Letting the side down m8.Missing bites.You sould of been watching your rod m8.I always watch mine :g:.Well you did.Never missed a bite then. All the best marty.
LOL I will pm you phils number later marty mate. Dont worry bout bait,just bring your box with a few hooks etc,remember those feathers though! I will get you a rig or two sorted,just pray the weather stays good!!!!!!!:thumbs:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts