World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went fishing last night for a few hours to rockling's bass mark i had seven fish in total using just one rod i didnt manage to catch any fish over 2lb but i'll keep having a crack at it and hopefully have a hall of bass like he did on the weekend, i took a picture of the biggest bass i caught that night which was bang on 2lb and he came home for supper.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
nice one mate, enjoy your supper!!!!!!!

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
nice bass m8 good of gary to have left one for you lol what bait's did you use m8?and what state of the tide was it?tightlines andy ilsf..:clap3:

·
Registered
822 Posts
whats the best rig to catch bass? how many lug worms do you put on?

i would use a one hook clipped down bomber with 3-4 worms on, which work great for cod in the winter

any suggestions

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
see low water again for bass cant fail most times ilsf..:)

Hi iloveseafishing all mine it that place come 3hrs before high water

Went fishing last night for a few hours to rockling's bass mark i had seven fish in total using just one rod i didnt manage to catch any fish over 2lb but i'll keep having a crack at it and hopefully have a hall of bass like he did on the weekend, i took a picture of the biggest bass i caught that night which was bang on 2lb and he came home for supper.

Nice fishing mate terryd fished it on saturday i walked pass him he was only have small ones nice to see you getting the better ones dude see you soon tight lines pm you mate

G

·

Nice fishing mate glad rockling left you at least one decent fish :)
You got your new rod dirty yet ? or you saving it for hobb's in the winter

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Nice fishing mate glad rockling left you at least one decent fish :)
You got your new rod dirty yet ? or you saving it for hobb's in the winter
Hi terryd was talking to him tonight he still havent used that rod am trying to get him out to use it but i thing he wants to keep it above the fire place he he see you soon mate tight lines

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
i find the best rig for bass as being a running leger ,told rockling to try it out and look how his catch rate went up :clap3:

G

·
i find the best rig for bass as being a running leger ,told rockling to try it out and look how his catch rate went up :clap3:

Yea that makes sense I,ve had few good knocks and when ive reeled in a little chunk has gone off the bottom. Like the fish has grabbed it felt a ***** so to too speak and let go. The running ledger would have cured that or at least helped

1 - 20 of 23 Posts