World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a short report after a day on a lougher mark with 6 great guys,countless flats with some very nice keepers.i will let richie give one of his
legendry reports and,will look forward to reading his fantastically descriptive text:wiggle:

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
just a short report after a day on a lougher mark with 6 great guys,countless flats with some very nice keepers.i will let richie give one of his
legendry reports and,will look forward to reading his fantastically descriptive text:wiggle:
A great day kev'. Glad to see the lad have a few I bet he,s knackered now. Si

·
Registered
149 Posts
slow start but finished strong, well done kev on your youngerst catching some nice fish....
.... don't tell him that he caught a bigger one than most of us... one to watch!!!

·
Registered
620 Posts
were you the lot all set up with shelters ?

steve

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Where,s Richie report with the 50 photos he took '. I,be been forcing myself to stay awake and read it.
This message was sent using fat fingers on a stupid touchscreen thigumeebob , please excuse my grammar

·
Team Loonz
8,201 Posts
Was a great day out,good to get together for a fun session (please dont take that the wrong way lol)

Sorry for the delayed report but my p.c. had a hissy fit and.....quote........"photobucket is not responding" so took a while.
Some pics didnt come out so well so 34 pics will have to do.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Kev its not wise to let the youngster bother with people when they got a price on ther heads you do know they are WANTED criminals oh and by the way looks like you all had a good day out

·
Team Loonz
8,201 Posts
Kev its not wise to let the youngster bother with people when they got a price on ther heads you do know they are WANTED criminals oh and by the way looks like you all had a good day out
Ha!...................Im changing my name to Richy 9 lives......................well 8 now lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts