World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had plans to go fishing last Saturday night but a family thing put end to that so being off on Thursday I spoke nice to the wife and while the soaps where on I packed some gear and bait and headed off. I didn't go far just to a wee swilly pier 30 minutes or less from my home. With it being a clear night and the stars where out I tackled up in anticipation and casted out. It was slow for the first hour with the crabs getting fed well but eventually the coalies made an appearance followed by a few doggies on the large baits. Unfortunately I had to pack up early as it was a school night and an early rise awaited, but I had scratched the itch and spent a few hours fishing, roll on the next trip and I hope it's less than a month away

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Would definitely rather be out fishing than watching soaps with the OH, and you were catching too so thats a bonus :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would definitely rather be out fishing than watching soaps with the OH, and you were catching too so thats a bonus :thumbsup:

Agree on that just wish I could get out more often

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Does ye good Martin getting out for a few hours, and quite often a couple of Doggies and a smattering of Coalys is more than enough:smile2:

Well played sir:thumbsup:

Mark...:geek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts