World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Crazy gang headed for Anglesey once more this time a few lads less. Joe and Degs headed for a quieter mark for a quick recce before the Mack Bashers take North Wales by force. Me and the Old fella took the easy option and secured a nice spot on Lilly Ponds

During the daylight hours Flaties were the target and it didnt take long for my rod have a good rattle and my first Plaice of the year landed

A few other small fish were caught using flatie rigs whiting dogs and dabs

It went quiet when the current dropped 3 hours after high, then on low the big fella had a plaice then a pretty looking Spotty

Joe and degs arrived just after with tales of decent wrasse (pics to follow) all of now set up it was doggy time with a star fish and spider crab adding our tally. During the chip shop run (i went again???) Degs had a spotty ray between dogs (pic to follow) After a bit of ish taking from young degs ie Joe have you had a spotty this year he soon had to bite his tongue

The spotties were caught on various baits Rag or sandeel best. So my turn now but it didnt develope. A fine days fishing was had by all cracking weather for April bring on global warming

·
Registered
644 Posts
well done paul and co. another good report and pictures and some nice looking ray`s there,got a lot of catching up to do on here due to a hard drive failure on the old computer,lost everything on the hard drive:schmoll: that`ll teach me not to back everything up to disk been a long 2 weeks without a computer.But nice to see someone having a good day`s fishing well done you guys,Del.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts