World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
'Blast Beach Veteran'
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed to Fyne yesterday to try something different, and what a eye opener!
Arrived at the mark (thaks big al) and must admit i shook my head in disbelief.
Open shore, pier and rocks for the past 30 odd years yes, but here was a tranquil picture postcard beauty spot, a place i would never have contemplated assaulting with a pair of beachcasters.
Ready and waiting.

Well didn't have to wait long. I'd just cracked open a lager to toast the magnificent surroundings when first blood went to myself with an lsd

Then it was my pal Steves turn

Then me again

Third cast i struck into a fish which i was struggling with, a dead weight which had to be pumped home sadly it was another lsd with a clump of weed and some lost line. We packed up to head to the windsock in time for dusk and Ticketty boo arrived as we were packing the car, nice to meet you Ticketty.
Got to the windsock at dusk, got a line in and went to speak to the guy to our left who turned out to be Biguns, nice to talk to you too Biguns.
We stayed a couple of hours but never had a sniff, a multitude of baits, not a touch, so, we decided to go back to Fyne where, lo and behold ticketty boo was still there. Ticketty left and we had an hour and a couple more dogs. all fish were released safely. In all, it was a different day out fishing, met some nice guys along the way, and wonderful scenery with busy rods thrown in. Roll on high summer!
Hope to hear what was caught after we left windsock as i would describe my fishing luck as on par with the photographers on the kit kat advert, who takes a break and the panda appears on roller skates!

Cheers bow

·
The Chosen One
4,518 Posts
fyne is good in the day time but etive is dire maybe apart from the flat rock hope to meet up soon with big paul and anyone else who gets to etive:clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
well done guys , keep it up.

im heading out to the mark again tomorrow .

al

1 - 6 of 6 Posts