World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
let me start by saying i have enjoyed this forum from every angle some-one like me could,it has been informative,hilarious,and yet passionate about ones beliefs,no matter how different from the madding crowd,we have all voiced at one time or another our differing opinion's on many varied subject's,from how we leave our beach swim's clean and tidy,to helping jakob find the best way to unhook weaver's!!,and for that i thank you all.xxxx
AND NOW JUST FOR YOU MRIX.
i know you'll no doubt be reading what i post on this site from time to time,and seeing as how you have blocked me from that amazing,dark and depressing site that you created,with all your worldly experience(not to mention time and money)i thought that i would state yet again,that this country is one of free speech and although we may not like what we hear other people say,we as adults have to respond in a grown up way,instead of blocking some-one because YOU did'nt agree with what they said,you should have left the post for your member's to respond too,i have been reading your reply to "what's good to eat",oh dear!!
you should know by now that opinion's are like a***holes,everybody has one,but they are seldom identical.good luck,mr mrix.

p.s. i noticed a flurry of replies after your e-mail.shame they all joined after the horse bolted,you must have been up all night!!!! :D :D :D
p.s.s. when you allow your member(s) to reply maybe you'll be kind enough to e-mail me and let me know(have you got any real members yet?)

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Viper this is far too cryptic for me to decipher, is it a dissertation for a philosophy degree? If not, for Gawd sake tell us who? is who? in this soap opera!
blueskip

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
never heard of other sites, but 1 of us is a clever tink, an it may just be you,?MARCUS? wish i had a brain like you? lol.

·
Registered
7,887 Posts
Yeah so did I!

Loads nice & quick but design gives you a bit of a headache! Too dark and grey as has been said.

Was that thread you mentioned the one about eating smoothounds Viper? Must have had post(s) deleted by their management I guess.

Cheers - John

·
Registered
568 Posts
Hmm....

My interpretation is that this seems to be a case of Viper525 using WSF to carry on an arguement that he was originally having on another site (which he has possibly now been banned on). I guess the other site owner also visits this one from time to time

Hardly a suitable topic for this forum IMHO, and may get pulled shortly.

Can you clarify Viper525 ?

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Manx Fisher, dont you think it might be prudent to wait until we find out what this guy was banned from the other site for (if that is the case), before we start deciding what is or is not a "suitable topic for this forum"?
Doubtless if he expressed our opinions in the "Fishing News" he would as popular as something obnoxious floating in your swimming pool!
blueskip
PS Anybody want to buy half a million hooks?

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Besides it might be fun :D

Skip:- will you do a swap for 460 Ryobi reels I inherited?

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Hi Folks,

Will somebody be good enough to explain what is going on???

Cheers

Drew

·
Registered
235 Posts
i may be a thick x northerner now living down south but i am really confused with this thread even thogh it could be interesting?

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
i think i should say viper has not done anything wrong on this site, i should alsosay that i was in jokin mood this morning, one of those days so to speak,and when i asked viper totell us what was goin on, i didnt mean for him to get any hassle, i apologise to viper, because reading whats gone on since what i said,("as a joke") i may have put the guy in a position here. sorry m8, hope you accept my apologies.

·
Registered
568 Posts
My interpretation was that he was using this forum to say bad things about another forum/site - certainly not a suitable topic, and one that could leave this sites owners in a spot of bother

BUT, thats only my interpretation.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
i no what u are saying manx, but i apologised to the man because i felt i put himin a position, nodisrespect meant to u m8. i also feel he was trying to tell us somthing,like he wasnt given a chance, theres people on here who has had chances, because we are not too quik too judge, and feel we are very fair, and give all our members a chance, all in all we are the best site there is. i am not a member of another site,and i dont want to be, i like it here, and i am sure viper is comfortable here. everyone here try to be so friendly.you no that,and they get on with the mods, they look to us for guidance, and we try our best,and you are one of the best mods on here, and i listen to your comments as often as you give them.all in all, i think we should give the man a chance,
"especially since he hasnt had the chance to get back on here since his post"and once again, "no disrespect meant for you" you are only thinking of the good of the site. and good for you?

·
Registered
568 Posts
Totally agree with giving him a chance to explain - hence my first post asking him to clarify.

Come on Viper - put us all out of our misery... the suspense of trying to figure your cryptic post out is killing us :D

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
to the moderators,i humbly apologise,my intention was not to bring this wonderful site any disrespect in any form,i have only just read the replies and will thank all regardless of right or wrong who have taken time out to reply,and in a roundabout way answer those question's that were asked.
IS MRIX A NASTY.no i really don't think he is,just a differing path of thought.
MARCUS. 10/10
PAID4TACKLEDEALERSROLLER. please rename,it took me age's to type one finger,and yes,there are other site's.
MARCUS. again 10/10 (divine retribution-ridden both)
BELLBOY. thank you.
JOHN MASON.11/10
BLUESKIP.11/10
FIZZ.don't worry m8,i'm 2/3rds rep.ire 1/3rd cockney.
POACHER/POST 2.no need to apologise,no offence done.
just reading the replies to this thread is evidence enough for me that free speech is alive and well upon this very site.
the reason i posted here was because a certain person took offence to what i said,i will only apologise for the way i worded that post but as far as i'm concerned
my reason's remain the same,that person in question has visited this very site to read my post's and no doubt look at other member's post/threads and then barred me from his particular site,i do know of another site that is as informative,funny,and yet serious as this site is,i will not name it,but suffice to say i remain a true and helpful member in any way i can to both and all those regardless of age creed or colour.
i have repied to the said person in a return e-mail,but to no avail,i have tried to reply upon the site but i guess it was'nt my nite and yes to the post of edable smut's and things for under the heading of "what is good to eat" it still rings.

p.s.ian houlton.stop with the ghost stories,my nipper's refusing to fish chesil unless derek acorahs there,nice pic tho.

fished today,1 6-8oz bass,1 8oz ish thornback ray(really cute!) 1 com/smut 2 starry smuts-5lb 9 lb(ish)rag/hermit/penn ppt viper mag elite/2 carp rods/b/runners and the ever faithful rag.ALL RETURNED NONE EATEN/SOLD 2 TAKEAWAYS.

THIS MY CHURCH,THIS IS WHERE I HEAL MY HURT,THE SEA. :D :D

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
forgot to mention should this original thread be pulled it will be a blow for free speech(and besides,plaice face ain't seen it yet!!)so please allow it to continue for at least 48hrs,allow the members to visit said site and make their own mind's up.
again i will apologise for any wrong doing i may have brought to this site,it was'nt my intention to do so,no more than to put down any other site or poach member's.only to inform the masses of the choices that be. :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts