World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i,ve already posted this on the south west forum not one single reply on a bit of info on fishing at blackpool sands and the entrance to dartmouth as i,m staying down there for a week and where would be the nearest tackle shop. i know there's one in brixham just wondered if there's one in torcross at the end of slapton any info would be much appreciated

·
Registered
20,399 Posts
i,ve already posted this on the south west forum not one single reply on a bit of info on fishing at blackpool sands and the entrance to dartmouth as i,m staying down there for a week and where would be the nearest tackle shop. i know there's one in brixham just wondered if there's one in torcross at the end of slapton any info would be much appreciated
:fishing:Brixham Bait & Tackle, Tidal Tackle at Torquay or Torbay Angling in Paignton, that's the best three if it's any help, nothing in Dartmouth.:fishing:

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
I didnt see your other thread. Brixham tackle shop would be the best one unless you venture into plymouth.

Blackpool sands is clean ground,dogs,possible bream,and you should get mackie and gar on the float.

Dartmouth is more snaggy and mixed ground,but the chance of huss,conger,dogs,bass, and again you could use a float for the mackie and gar.
There is a tackle shop in torquay and paignton should you be out and about.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts