World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys lookng at fishing night tide on wed , wondered if there any hounds at selsey at the moment or goring / ferring . If not maybe langley / pevensy for sole any advice cheers.:help:

·
Registered
885 Posts
Hi mate.

We fished Selsey up until 2am Sunday night. Not a sniff. No idea how my local beach a Ferring is fishing. Pretty sure nobody has been there recently.

I think my brother is fishing Selsey late tonight / tomorrow with a chum from Kent.

I guess our luck has to change at some point!

Any idea how long the smuts hung around last year?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Fished West beach last night, had 1 Hound all night but a good one 12lb 14ozs 2hrs before HW.
Weed still there but a lot less than Sat, but well fishable. Heard of 2 more hounds caught further down the beach don't know the weight.

Next 2 nights look good, aways worth a bash Frank

Antonio Angelino

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hounds were still being caught over the August bank holiday last year...I had some good sized ones in front of the club on ragworm.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Have a good one Frank, expect to see some pics if you catch. Only 5 and half weeks to go. Am getting very bored,:yawn: at least you can get out fihing.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Frank, was that p****d off, I been in shed and made a couple dozen weights for you to crack off with. Do you really think you'll still be able to fit in that top you left in Scruffs?:roll1:

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No probs fitting the shirt andy reckon im about 2 sizes smaller now , dontexpect pics you know about me and technology . oh god 5 n a bit weeks to kick ur a**e all around Dingle cant wait .

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pretty much made my mind up now to try eastbourne again maybe sole n bass [but more likely pout ] but thanks anyway lads will post my dismal results .:bb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts