World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh great lord of ye extra sausage.
Please please please reopen our humble thread that is known as quick.
We promise to be good sheddists and not post naked pictures of the creatures that live in our sheds. We will only discuss nice things and even mention fishing now and then.(even if it is off topic)
We will not extract ye urine of others (well not too much) and we will even forgive your love of cigars (although that may be a tad hard)

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dear hp

Why does ye not quil tales of pitching and ting slaying na longer?

Lee
where doth one start.
Kerap weather. Work. When tides are right one is wrong. SHED work in ye way and basically one hath not had the sodding chance to slay any finned creature for ages.
One will get there soon and tales o ye demise of ye toothy buggers will grace these hallowed pages once again.
Meanwhile one is up to his neck in fence and SHED repairs and is beavering his little (according to ye pointy hatted one) butt off

·
Registered
7,017 Posts
He's on borrowed time :bicycle: 'till he re-opens it. I think he is having a private joke with someone.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's open again. Now can someone please return my wife and child.
They said that they would be happy to come back to you as long as you stop smoking them there stinky things and constantly playing air on a g string.

·
Registered
7,017 Posts
Mrs and Miss G Si also said that they wanted him to stop wearing the G string!
Apparently the sight of this from a front bedroom window has caused all the good fish of Kent to abscond to a place far far away.
So now we know who the blame for the drought of cods

·
Registered
7,017 Posts
Mrs and Miss G Si also said that they wanted him to stop wearing the G string!
Apparently the sight of this from a front bedroom window has caused all the good fish of Kent to abscond to a place far far away.
So now we know who the blame for the drought of cods

·
Registered
690 Posts
Has there been a post about (sheds ) if not I think its about time someone started one, sounds like a good idea to me you never know you may even get a few replies !!!!!!

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
7,017 Posts
Has there been a post about (sheds ) if not I think its about time someone started one, sounds like a good idea to me you never know you may even get a few replies !!!!!!
Good suggestion Bullwinckle but it will never catch on. Half a dozen replies If you are lucky. Instead see if you can get one going on Whiting.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Good suggestion Bullwinckle but it will never catch on. Half a dozen replies If you are lucky. Instead see if you can get one going on Whiting.
That's a good idea gonefishin, pity I didn't think of it first. Right now are the whiting in yet as I have not seen one or caught one yet but perhaps it could be because I am a fair weather fisher man, and if it gets below 60 degrees I have to hibernate in my man cave!!! there that could be another new thread do men have man caves and our their women folk allowed in them to clean up after their menfolk.:wallbash:

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That's a good idea gonefishin, pity I didn't think of it first. Right now are the whiting in yet as I have not seen one or caught one yet but perhaps it could be because I am a fair weather fisher man, and if it gets below 60 degrees I have to hibernate in my man cave!!! there that could be another new thread do men have man caves and our their women folk allowed in them to clean up after their menfolk.:wallbash:
one will probably get a good belting for this but it has to be said.
Mans escape from ye kitchen is his shed due to the fact that a womans shed is HER kitchen. just do not enter HER kitchen with muddy boots on:oops:

·
Registered
7,017 Posts
No Wimmin allowed in under ANY circumstances. They must wait without, knock the knock and await their masters further instructions! Chilled beer, curries, and the like are to be left securely wrapped in the receptacle provided, from where they will be retrieved after the broomstick jockey has returned to her place at the kitchen sink!
Sh1t, press Send asap cos the wife has just walked in and is looking over my AAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts