World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy a new head lamp, which sort will be the best to buy, which has a powerful beam to see far in front of me because the one i have now I can't see 2 ft in front , and also how much will it be ?

·
Registered
61 Posts
If money is not a problem I would go for a petzel ultra absouloutly fantastic ave had mine nearly four years and it's still perfect! Battery sits on the back of the head torch so no long cables

·
Registered
593 Posts
Just remember this, the more powerful the light, the more power you need to run it.

I use a Silverpoint 210 - Its brilliant because it has a wide view setting that lights up all your surroundings rather than just what you are looking at.

SEARCH , Products, Headtorches category, Outdoor products, Socks, Torches, Lanterns, Wind-ups Torches, Silverpoint Outdoor

To use this you need to use the highest mAh Duracell rechargeable you can get. Don't get cheap batteries that claim to be like 5000 mAh as they don't work.

any other batterys I would be lucky to get a couple of hours from it. The Duracell 2400mAh Duralock batteries lasts all night.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I'm looking to buy a new head lamp, which sort will be the best to buy, which has a powerful beam to see far in front of me because the one i have now I can't see 2 ft in front , and also how much will it be ?
Hi FishingNadness92,How abt Fenix Hp-25 two lighting sources -Flood and spot two distinct light source headlight,total versatility ! each one a dedicated light souce ! one for all your right in front of you work ! and the other a spot light to see in the distance rods tips walking down to the beach etc. Both light source very powerful.Read the amazing reviews in net you will be amazed as i am after using one !

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Hi fishingMadness92,How abt Fenix Hp-25, a headlight with two light source ! Total versatility ! 1.flood beam for all your right in front of you work ! 2.
spot beam to see rod tips to see in distance work or while walking down a beach etc. Both light sources powerful enough and covers all my work,read the reviews in net on this light you will be amazed as i have been after using one !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts