World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a job in swansea marina for a week ..wot a shame .I cant go home without a sess can I:nono:
Anyway with 2 x 6 ft spinning rods , 5 lb line and size 12 hooks , £3 worth of rag,cup of tea and a toffee crisp...look out fishies .:fishing::fishing:
Sport did nt stop,I was missing few bites at the beginning so i stopped striking and just pulled up gentle ...that did it .
:clap::clap:
schoolies..they dont arf go wot ever size,a mullet i had seemed to fight a bit better than the schoolies and a new species a snottie ..7%$ell they bog up the rigs,......all slippery and slimey:lmao:
nearly time up ..and gust of naughty wind took my remaining :roll1::roll1:rag in the drink
All returned to the water,very enjoyable.do this for a while then hit the wongas.
I have my grandchildren soon so its a comp I think ..who will do best ....:wub:

all together 13 schoolies,1 mullet t l, i x snottie

Attachments

·
Serious Angler
1,078 Posts
weldone on the catch mate :fishing1: good sess there plenty happening and few diff species :thumbs::thumbs:

·
Registered
9,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
weldone on the catch mate :fishing1: good sess there plenty happening and few diff species :thumbs::thumbs:
two rods either side of me twanging away ...cool .ta:fishing:

·
Registered
9,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice 1 brand, a nice little sesh and a couple of fish landed
Well done m8 :clap:
ta ,may have another sess 2 morrow .:fishing::fishing::yawn::yawn:

·
Registered
9,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cracking stuff brand good to see your bass tally is mounting up and nice one on the mullet ,see ya soon andrew
ta ..yep its going up.ive got another week in swansea ....wot a shame.ill see u the usuall after that m8 ..good luck .brand

·
Registered
9,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nice session there brand. been fishing the marina alot recently never had a blank there so cant be bad!!!!!!!!
could nt do it today .In relation to rogers tack ...where would you go .i was by the looos to the left cheers brand

1 - 9 of 9 Posts