World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Very new to this forum..... have used the info here a few times so thought joining would be the decent thing to do.
I enjoy all types of fishing, have numerous salt and fresh species under my belt and spend a lot of time fishing Loch Ness and the surrounding area (fresh water) also the northwest of Scotland... sky, shieldeg, Loch carran (salt) and do as many trips as I can in a year to the pent land firth fishing out of Scrabster harbour .
I'm looking forward to learning a lot from more experienced anglers and meeting people that may fish in my area. Also if I can help anyone with information in my area I'd be happy to.
Tattooist and keen angler
Kenny

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Hi
Very new to this forum..... have used the info here a few times so thought joining would be the decent thing to do.
I enjoy all types of fishing, have numerous salt and fresh species under my belt and spend a lot of time fishing Loch Ness and the surrounding area (fresh water) also the northwest of Scotland... sky, shieldeg, Loch carran (salt) and do as many trips as I can in a year to the pent land firth fishing out of Scrabster harbour .
I'm looking forward to learning a lot from more experienced anglers and meeting people that may fish in my area. Also if I can help anyone with information in my area I'd be happy to.
Tattooist and keen angler
Kenny
Welcome aboard kenny, I'm just new to fishing but the guys on here have been a big help to me. So you got your tattoo own shop ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks fellas.... anyone know where I should post for more info or marks around the Highlands?? In need of a cold shore location for cod ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts