World Sea Fishing Forums banner

A sess this morn .

974 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Brand 
#1 ·
Hi guys .Looked like perfect conditions for the conger ,but had none out today bar from 2 runs .The first happened whilst i was doing a bit of spinning and could nt get to rod quick enough.Second run was a nice perfect one except it grounded on me right away .Bit of a tug of war and it won .
I did wrinkle a few minis out between ..a corkwing,top knot blenny,rockling and 3 black gobys .

#4 ·
unlucky brand but you no yourself you get them out now and again:bleh: lol tight lines
No two days are the same .It seemed perfect..southerly wind maebe that had an effect on it ..the last run was in 3 ft of water too,its amazing .better luck next week i hope:fishing:.Like to bag me a tidy huss this year say autumn down west .keep fishing .

#6 ·
Hi guys .Looked like perfect conditions for the conger ,but had none out today bar from 2 runs .The first happened whilst i was doing a bit of spinning and could nt get to rod quick enough.Second run was a nice perfect one except it grounded on me right away .Bit of a tug of war and it won .
I did wrinkle a few minis out between ..a corkwing,top knot blenny,rockling and 3 black gobys .
That is lethal but what do you do? I've missed plenty of runs why chucking feathers and you cannot put the mackerel rod down when you have a string on even if the baitrod is screaming!! I try to stick to a big bait rod and a wrasse rod now if I am on my own, at least you have a bit of a chance

#9 ·
That is lethal but what do you do? I've missed plenty of runs why chucking feathers and you cannot put the mackerel rod down when you have a string on even if the baitrod is screaming!! I try to stick to a big bait rod and a wrasse rod now if I am on my own, at least you have a bit of a chance
It was a bit quiet,so i was trying for a few mackie .you turn your back a few mins and it happens ...a run ha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.