World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Steve and his mates had been going fishing for many years. This year, Steve’s girlfriend Jacqui put her foot down and told him he wasn't going. Bitterly disappointed, Steve phoned and told the others that he couldn't go.

Two days later, the others arrived at the lake, only to find Steve sitting there with his bivvy already set up. “Steve, how did you talk Jacqui into letting you go?" "Well, yesterday evening, after she’d finished reading "Fifty Shades Of Grey," she dragged me into the bedroom. On the bed she had handcuffs and ropes! She told me to tie and cuff her to the bed, so I did. Then she said, "Do whatever you want." - So, here I am! :yeah::yeah::yeah: :clap2::clap2::clap2:

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
This guy was responsable for the Upsurge in Carp fishing in the u.k Imho. just read his book (the carp strikes back).
Ok it might seem old hat now BUT what a humourous / informative book.
Fishing Fish Ray-finned fish

His name is Rod Hutchinson :notworthy

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'll never forget arranging a last minute trip to a local lake, called 2 of the lads at 4pm and asked if they fancied a 24 session. One was fine. Called the other and initially he said yes until I heard his MRS in the background basically state death if he went, he bowed to pressure and said he would leave it.

About 8pm me and my other mate had just finned setting up wen we could hear this car absolutely going for it, I swear I could hear it from about 3 miles away, as its getting closer I'd had a bet it was him.

Sure enough it was, turned up and said that's it, it's over. He split up with his mrs that night over fishing. Never went back either.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
I'll never forget arranging a last minute trip to a local lake, called 2 of the lads at 4pm and asked if they fancied a 24 session. One was fine. Called the other and initially he said yes until I heard his MRS in the background basically state death if he went, he bowed to pressure and said he would leave it.

About 8pm me and my other mate had just finned setting up wen we could hear this car absolutely going for it, I swear I could hear it from about 3 miles away, as its getting closer I'd had a bet it was him.

Sure enough it was, turned up and said that's it, it's over. He split up with his mrs that night over fishing. Never went back either.
Yep I've just had the same row, I wanted to go bassing today but the wife went mental this morning saying I am leaving her on her own again etc etc. So I gave into pressure and stayed at home.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Thats where you all go wrong...you got to show them whos boss from the off...before i married my misses i said to her "i dont drink,i dont go clubbing,but fishing is part of who i am,you have to except that,i will always go fishing no matter what" she told me then she would never stop me and shes been true to her word,she gets a little grumpy sometimes lol but never stops me and always makes my flask/sandwiches.... shes one in a million.:)

·
Registered
420 Posts
Thats where you all go wrong...you got to show them whos boss from the off...before i married my misses i said to her "i dont drink,i dont go clubbing,but fishing is part of who i am,you have to except that,i will always go fishing no matter what" she told me then she would never stop me and shes been true to her word,she gets a little grumpy sometimes lol but never stops me and always makes my flask/sandwiches.... shes one in a million.:)
Isn't poisoning the most common form of murder by women? Just joking :roll1:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.