World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
late last night i was thumbing through some old photos,with the wind howling and the rain lashing my windows and getting a little tired of the politics on here i decided to put up a missed catch report that should make you all feel a bit better on this miserable f*****d up fishing month,this takes me back to a little spot i fished with The Geezer back in June 2012 on my birthday,sun,nice beaches and big fish,does it get any better,we targeted smuts,this one being the pick of the litter at a tad over 11lb,we got all this to come guys so be happy it will return :happy:
http://www.worldseafishing.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=195300&stc=1&d=1392459029

feel free to add your own happy days and lets start smiling again
Thanks for looking......Alan

Attachments

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Yep that's it, done with winter, can't wait to be able to hit the shingle in my shorts again

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
I cant wait for these times to come back :( I prefer summer fishing anyways....bring on the hounds and tope :)

Jim

·
Registered
684 Posts
late last night i was thumbing through some old photos,with the wind howling and the rain lashing my windows and getting a little tired of the politics on here i decided to put up a missed catch report that should make you all feel a bit better on this miserable f*****d up fishing month,this takes me back to a little spot i fished with The Geezer back in June 2012 on my birthday,sun,nice beaches and big fish,does it get any better,we targeted smuts,this one being the pick of the litter at a tad over 11lb,we got all this to come guys so be happy it will return :happy:
http://www.worldseafishing.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=195300&stc=1&d=1392459029

feel free to add your own happy days and lets start smiling again
Thanks for looking......Alan
Great picture of a great bloke…….I'm over that way later today

Regards
Rob.:fish::fishing1:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts