World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
started fishing off babbet ness iain took a few cod to 4lb the first drift on lug baited lures i've caught a few mackies and coalies on the hokkais and shrimp rig so bait sorted,2nd drift iains hammering the cod every drop,float rod out,perfect drift around 3/4knt
cheers,bill Human Vertebrate Fish Jaw Seafood

Attachments

·
Registered
5,894 Posts
good start mate,keep them coming.
cheers rab

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
a great day out for sure-you would give gordon ramsay a showing up bill and he could probably learn about fishing too.we want a doubler this weekend so don,t come in until you have achieved your set target :bleh::fishing:good luck .and keep the reports coming

·
Registered
794 Posts
He better cum in he,s geing me a lift tae Whitby on Monday where there sure tae b a dubler or 3

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Aye right Bill, you could have waited until after the photo before taking a bite out that lorne sausage.

jolly
it broke,rest of it is underneath honest lol
went quiet so let out 30mts of rope and another couple coddies came in,will have to move next time cos too close to creels now.had half a mackie fillet on my float rod and a mackie took it! cheers,bill

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
dropped anchor of babbett ness for the night,fishing has went quiet,had mince,tatties and cabbage for tea,made too much so doggie bag for tomorrow,iains busy filleting the fish,at least a full box of cod so tomorrow think we'll go offshore a bit and fish for dabs or whatever else may be out there.big surprise getting a doggie today my first on a boat on the east coast,put it back pointing toward the solway hope it makes it home ok

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
794 Posts
Well dun bill an flicky , mak sure he's cut his toenails it's murder stayin in the same bag wen he's got claws

·
Registered
590 Posts
well done lads some good cod again,i did not bother yesterday as the forecast was not very good but went up for a run last night and was calm so going to go out on the this afternoon tide and give it a try

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.