World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fished an undisclosed rock mark in the gower this mornin. using a dexter wedge, had 5 quality runs. managed to hook one, brought it to the edge of the rocks, about 5 foot from the end of my rod and it FELL OFF!!!! must have been 3-4lb in weight.

i apologise to all that heard my screams of foul language! i have heard reports that people heard it in st.davids!!!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'm still hurting. i wake up in the middle of the night screaming. lol

never mind, i'll have him on mumbles pier next saturday night in the charity comp.

come on the bass!

P

·
0 Posts
And if you have run out of hair, I have plent to spare, see you there. It is the first time I have fished the pier at night. It is supposed to fish better at night, bigger fish?? PLEASE

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes, it seems to fish better at night. the lads and I fished the last charity match there in January 5.30 - 11. had a good night personally, managed to get 3rd place ( a nice fixed spool donated from tony's ) with a bag of 11lb. 6 dogs 8 whiting.

dont want to shoot ourselves in the foot, but the dogs will be there....hopefully. i WILL fall asleep if it is quiet on the fish front!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts