World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took me dad down for another bash as had day off he was into the macky within minutes which was great.he was starting to have enough with its starting to get cold comments at 3.00 and think im done here so being thoughtfull put up the beach buddy at 6.00!!!dragged it out till 930 i had four rods on the bottom all day with only macky caught all trips taken into account dont seem to get much if anything in the daylight.after giving away most of my last catch we ended up with app 60-70 more macky....

·
Doggystyles
5,037 Posts
seams like taking 70 maky a bit exssesive fella.
not when you got every tom dick and harry wanting a few mackies for their tea pal, then you gotta fill the freezer for winter. as the op said in a previous thread he dont frequent chesil so stocks up on occasions when he is there.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
not when you got every tom dick and harry wanting a few mackies for their tea pal, then you gotta fill the freezer for winter. as the op said in a previous thread he dont frequent chesil so stocks up on occasions when he is there.

i totally agree what gaz sayes i went down chesil got 60 maccy and that filled freezer for winter and tea and a few for neighbours , then a mate went down next day not a maccy in sight so you got to get them whilst there there

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
may of took a lot in my last trips but have been many times and only had five or six so please dont let it bother you too much my friend, and when i left i picked up every bit of litter i made unlike most chuckers around me. if there is a shortage in the near future pm me i may have a few for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
may of took a lot in my last trips but have been many times and only had five or six so please dont let it bother you too much my friend, and when i left i picked up every bit of litter i made unlike most chuckers around me. if there is a shortage in the near future pm me i may have a few for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol proberly take you up on that :laugh:

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
yer fill up your bait freezer and freeze for food while you can. i get the same with family and friends DEMANDING MACKS and free bait for a year is free bait for a year !!!...

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
i found out yesterday that my brother has NEVER caught a fish in his life, so wee going to abbs on wednesday to get some macks as i need MORRRREEEE lol, need some heads aswell for bass :D.

so will try the fish on the last hook thing.... I'll call it hmmmmm ?

folfing.... to "Folf" (fish on last feather) ooooo a new word :D rofl
:fish:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts