World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.
Could anyone tell me the parking costs of this car park and bexington
I am travelling down Monday and want to fish into the night. Any info would be appreciated . Thanks.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Abbo is free if the café is shut, its around £3 if the café is open.
West bex is free after 6pm but have to pay up till then, cant remember how much per hour it is but I fished it Tuesday and cost £4 from 1.30 to 8am the next day

·
Registered
11,076 Posts
Sounds like these car parks are a good deal compared to Ferry Bridge where the thieving Dorset Council charge you 24/7 all year round

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hi all.
Could anyone tell me the parking costs of this car park and bexington
I am travelling down Monday and want to fish into the night. Any info would be appreciated . Thanks.
Bexington is not free make sure you have at least a tenner in change.

·
Registered
8,886 Posts
Sounds like these car parks are a good deal compared to Ferry Bridge where the thieving Dorset Council charge you 24/7 all year round

cheapest way is esp if a few of you arriving is to park up the road and get a taxi there!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Any idea on the pricing for FerryBridge (any discount for blue badge, doubt it though) as I want to chuck a lure or two into the tidal flow from the fleet.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Any idea on the pricing for FerryBridge (any discount for blue badge, doubt it though) as I want to chuck a lure or two into the tidal flow from the fleet.
Hi Tim
6 POUNDS for 12 hours or at least it was on Wednesday.No discounts for Blue badge as far as i could see.
Jim

·
Registered
11,076 Posts
I used to raid my piggy bank to pay for the parking at Ferry Bridge, but my piggy bank is no longer big enough, so have to pay online :poop::poop::poop:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts