World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry guys i know this is a bit late but i fished aberavon beach on saturday (just to the left of aqua dome) with my 2 children.never been there before but it looked good with plenty of surf in the water:yeah: had 1 bite whilst i was there untill i was orderd off :schmoll:by a life guard in his 4 by 4 as i was fishing in the surfers area (i must be blind as ther was a huge sign behind me ) so went upto the pier on the left fished there for 2 hours not even a bite but there was a seal in the water with a mackeral in its mouth showing me how to catch fish:notworthy sorry i said a lie, it was on friday

M

·
0 Posts
sorry guys i know this is a bit late but i fished aberavon beach on saturday (just to the left of aqua dome) with my 2 children.never been there before but it looked good with plenty of surf in the water:yeah: had 1 bite whilst i was there untill i was orderd off :schmoll:by a life guard in his 4 by 4 as i was fishing in the surfers area (i must be blind as ther was a huge sign behind me ) so went upto the pier on the left fished there for 2 hours not even a bite but there was a seal in the water with a mackeral in its mouth showing me how to catch fish:notworthy but
unlucky mate at least you and the children got out better than being stuck in the house:clap3::clap3:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts