World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I now its late been in the chat room with everyone,Bout time you all joined in. anyway been out tonite down the beach . 2 whiting on the low tide for then pan not weighed them but 2 + on the flood the weed got really heavy. concerned for my kit it turned in at 8 pm . really wet and cold ,but not to be outdone by conditions i'll be up a 6 to try again

T

·
0 Posts
Hi Jury,

Let us know how you got on, hoping to do Aberavon beach some time next week in the night.

Nick

M

·
0 Posts
Hi guys,

I was down there last night. Fished from low up for 3 hrs. A big bite at the start but not hooked. Continuous nibbling throught, with only a small whiting hooked about 1 hour into my session. Single Paternoster and Mackerel.

Was starting to get really cold towards the end so decided to pack up at about 21:00 hrs after being on the beach for 3 hrs my feet were starting to feel the cold. (and my hands too !!!!!).

It was a nice clear and crsip evening just right for that elusive Cod so I thought !!! Never mind there will be a next time. Hoping to get down there over the Christmas holidays.

Tight Lines.......

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
the small knibbing could have been small flat fish???

ill be down the beach in the week, fishng the late nite tides, anyone else fishing them????

Has anyone had any codling yet of the beach???

by the way happy xmas everyone and have a good new year.

kelvindavies

M

·
0 Posts
Kelvin,

I had a 2lb codling off the beach/slipway by the life guards centre back at the begining of November (I think I have reported this before). I now think this was extremely lucky, as there have been very few reports of codling being caught down there so far. At the time I can remember thinking " Yeah the way to go for the winter".

I still live in hope though !!!

Cheers and a merry Christmas to all.
Mark

1 - 5 of 5 Posts