World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all --
1st the bad news --sorry to say my fears were realised in that the tide for todays comp at West Aberthaw were a bit to big and even though the ledges were packed on the ebb within 45mins of the flood everybody apart from the boys in our club had left.!! The rip combined with the wind made life very difficult.
But the good news was that three hounds were caught along the ledges but only one by our club and I was the lucky one who caught it !!!?? I had three takes but only the one hook up that saw me land the little beauty below a starry of 10lb 5ozs which brightened up a difficult session. Yatoes

·
Team Foreshore
1,816 Posts
Well done mate, I saw loads of people over west aberthaw today as i was over sumerhouse pint for a club comp, Cant see the picture tho mate

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,642 Posts
Nice Fishing There Mate - Well Done!
I Take It The Picture Did'nt Work???
Tight Lines,
Sam_lougher.

·
Team Foreshore
1,816 Posts
I can see it now:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well done mate, I saw loads of people over west aberthaw today as i was over sumerhouse pint for a club comp, Cant see the picture tho mate
Hi m8 how did the comp at summerhouse point go ?

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
cracking fish mate :clap:

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
Nice 1 Paul :thumbs:
Gettin hound withdrawal now, aint caught one for 2 weeks :wallbash:

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
mr yates, you are a lucky sod!! lol! well done, just the same.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Cracking fish buddy, you must be near the top of the leader board in your club.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Hi. I was about 100yards too your right, the two lads in between us had the other two hounds out, the tide was too big, stayed until low then yomped over too east for two hours, some of the lads in our club done o.k.
some walk that from west carpark too east ? like a pack horse on way out came back like a gazzelle minus hundred weight of lead.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts