World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
myself,Gazbeast & Trev the hat got down to aberthaw east around 6pm and met up with our mukka tma8pie,who had the crab.
the weather was stunning, sun shinning, gentle breeze, the sea slowly creeping in to greet you. and then you have a load of numpties in chesties sweating their nuts off:icecream::fishing1:
there where about 6 lads to the left of us about 250m away that where hitting the hounds so it looked promising for us to have somthing.
alas the common sod all fish bite again,not a sniff down there:thumbdown.
so at 8pm we packed up and quickly made off for fontygary,thinking that there would be loads down there,as soon as i got to the car off come the chesties to be replaced by the shorts,tfft was getting betty swollocks:laugh:
got to fonty and to our supprise nobody there:clap: so set up and chucked a crab out around 70m. 5mins later bang ratchet going like a good un so tightened down and struck, fish on so got it in to about 30m not a prob then it started to play up(whitch i love) by darting up and down the beach,the power in these fish a amence, so got it to the ledges where gazbeast grabed it:clap:

8lb 40z common smoothhound:punk:

after putting it back we settled down for a good sesh, but alas that was it for the night, nowt else:sad:

ps on a side note to this thread, for the guys on top of the cliff to our right thx for snagging into my m8 4 times and leaving his rig on top, and for thx for unhooking your fish for you at the bottom and you going back up the cliff with the smoothy,for what a pic and weight? you could have done that when you came down:wallbash:

·
Mussel Man
2,506 Posts
well done bud..!

nice fishie :fishing:

al.

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
nice one gazza i do believe those grey torpedoes should be put back as soon as poss next time cut their hook snoods i would lol

·
C.T.A.C
4,909 Posts
Well done mate:clap:

Shame about the peeps on the cliff - it only takes a little thought and the fishes welfare will be minimised!!!

·
Species Hunter
751 Posts
Well done dude, your first Common! My turn next surely!!!:thumbs:

Another pic of the jammy git. lol.:bleh:

·
Insane Poster
2,852 Posts
:clap3:10 outta 10 for pure determination boys, and at least one of you hooked a smutt, well done, Mad one.:punk:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts