World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished Aberthaw East for the first time yesterday with 3 mates. Between us we used 40 fresh peeler crabs and put in about 16 man hours. Not so much as a bite between us.

There must have been about 20 other anglers there and we didn't see anyone else catch either !

·
Registered
24 Posts
also fished east yesterday

no sign of any hounds about! all i managed was a small wrasse for my efforts

did anyone fish west? there was shedloads of people over there - i assume tere was a comp on

cheers, gus

·
Registered
113 Posts
it had been fishing well 3 to 4 weeks ago a couple of us fished it a fortnite ago but only managed to pull 2 out,seems the hounds have cleaned up there & have gone off to find richer pickings,hopfully wont be long before they show again

·
Registered
24 Posts
and how are you today Mr C?

i got your message, thanks

wind blew up too much to have any hoe of a hound/ray session on sunday

i need a good session soon though - things are tuff going at the moment

cheers, gus

·
Registered
76 Posts
bowenp01 said:
Fished Aberthaw East for the first time yesterday with 3 mates. Between us we used 40 fresh peeler crabs and put in about 16 man hours. Not so much as a bite between us.

There must have been about 20 other anglers there and we didn't see anyone else catch either !
hi matey my bro and i fished ogmoore deeps low tide up with peelers sandeels squid and macky and nice rag with out a single bite, hard 2 believe aint it?
:confused:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Well that cheers me up no end. Ive fished there 4 times in 2 weeks, lost more tackle than Garry Evans owns, re-mortgaged me house for Devon peelers, with just one rockling to show for it. Mind you it was a pb Rockling and it had me dancing like a loon at the time :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts