World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started at 8am with a hangover on North beach. Couldn't get a bite and after an hour & a wet foot from a big wave I moved back to the jetty.
The wind was really picking up now and it was impossible to see bites so I gave up on that idea to play with my new rod.
Rock Bedrock Formation Brick Stone wall

Couldn't tempt anything in the marina on light gear so decided it was time to find a big fry up & head home.

See you again in summer

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Unlucky. Did take a little stroll about 11:00ish to see if I could spot you but you must have packed up and gone by then. The surf was quite impressive. Hope you enjoyed your fry up.

·
Registered
14 Posts
we started fishing as you where leaving I seen you while I was setting up. I turned my back to answer the phone and you where gone. tight lines. maybe catch up summer time

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I should also say a special thanks to GB angling for the smallest rag worm I've ever seen! I use bigger worms for catching roach on canals!

Oh well, this has sorted me out
Serveware Food Dishware Cuisine Drinkware

·
Registered
4,871 Posts
Well done for trying shame the fishing was not better for you. Would of like to of joined you this weekend but just had to many things to do at home, maybe in the summer when you go again.

Reactions: ednino
1 - 11 of 11 Posts