World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi chaps just bought abu 6500 c3 ct mag green took it to bits little spring clip where mags are and i cant find where it goes on drawing that came with reel it shows it as23506 but not where it goes any help and drawing please.:g: would be much app cheers tight lines.bob

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cheers bob you have a few more grey cells than this old man take care as when you strip it down the magnets attract it to them this is why i cannot find its location cheers bob ps are you doing england v wales match speak to you later tight lines .bob

·
Registered
308 Posts
23506 this controls the movement of the magnetic carrier, this fits at the base of the carrier, if you look at the plastic carrier at the base, you will see a moulded area that will resemble the basic shape of the spring, it goes there.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
23506 this controls the movement of the magnetic carrier, this fits at the base of the carrier, if you look at the plastic carrier at the base, you will see a moulded area that will resemble the basic shape of the spring, it goes there.
:) thanks very much simple when you how teach me to take more notice in future tight lines.bob

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Bobby when you find the correct place just add a tiny drop of superglue under the spring where it attaches to the plastic mag holder then next time it all stays together

1 - 9 of 9 Posts