World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>Does anyone have the phone number of Abu UK and also a website address. I can only seem to find the US or Canadian websites and want to contact them regarding servicing. Thanks</font>

·
Registered
568 Posts
<font color='#810541'>I had simliar trouble finding this a while back when my 6500 mag elite decided that it didn&#39;t want to re-engage the spool when the handle was turned. &nbsp;I eventually tracked down this email addy for service/contact :

[email protected]

Took them a couple of days to get back to me, by then I had fixed the problem myself after finding out that it was quite a common fault with a simple fix. &nbsp;

Tight lines</font>

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Hi,

The number you require is 08450 500091. However I have found that the Abu multipliers are ever so easy to service. I enlarged the parts diagram to A4 size and stripped the reel accordingly, laying each part on a clean sheet of paper. If you would like any further information please contact me. I strip and clean my reals everytime I use them, believe me it pays.</font>

·
Registered
159 Posts
just tried to email ABU and you cant unless you have a zip code even though you select you country england or wales you have to put in a zip code, it simply wont accept a uk postcode, in the end i just chose seven random numbers then it went, amazingly stupid! perhaps they are not interesting in doing servicing anymore and would sooner just sell new reels

1 - 4 of 4 Posts