World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Specimen Hunter
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question

Anyone know the difference between Abu suveran Tournament beach ( blue whippings ) and the beach sport ( maroon whippings ) there is also the sport beach with green whippings but i dont have that one so it wont matter :)

tournament v's beach sport, both 13ft, tounament has a reducer and the beach sport has a built in reducer, but whats the performance difference?

cheers

Scott

Reactions: bigcyprinus

·
Specimen Hunter
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Take them both out onto a field with a 150 gm lead and try them is the best way to find out .
im itching to but its peeing down here and doesnt look set to clear. when i say peeing down i mean its wild!

the tournament has a longer tip, i think it might be a bit stiffer....dont know, hope so :)

Anyone got the suveran with the green whippings? its a Abu suveran sport beach 13ft, if its in excellent nick and you selling drop me a pm

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi Scott, i have the sport beach with green whippings, but sorry wouldn't sell it, i think the difference between the sports is that mine doesn't have a built in reducer. I've always wanted to try out the tournament so let us know how you get on

·
Specimen Hunter
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Scott, i have the sport beach with green whippings, but sorry wouldn't sell it, i think the difference between the sports is that mine doesn't have a built in reducer. I've always wanted to try out the tournament so let us know how you get on
will do matey, its quite a nice rod, its blowing a hoolie today so going to give it a shot :clap2:

will let you know

edit------ RAIN!!!!!!!! :(

·
Specimen Hunter
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where did you find the tournament mate? I've been looking for ages with no luck
Thats the first one ive ever seen, it cast nice was hitting about 210yds there, bit too windy to cast though, swirling winds made it awkward so i'll give it a shot another day,

i'll put some pics up so you can see what its like,
all ive done is put new X-pattern shrink tube on and new coasters, looks the biz.....well i thought so lol

its quite hard to show what it looks like on a home photo Mr Mad but there you go

1 - 7 of 7 Posts