World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone got any news about if its any good at moment as never fished it, only ever fished southfalls years ago, so if anyone got any tips, or if a ladder is still about to get on it etc,etc would very much appreciate it, thanks.

·
Wind Up Merchant
5,985 Posts
Yea it's good at the min mate ya need prawn and squid plenty of strap congers and thornbacks and every nw and then there the odd tope and the ladders are very dodgy at mo but it fishing it's nuts off go for it
dont forget the bullhuss chris lol

·
Registered
100 Posts
Why? If the man wants to fish, give him some help - surely that's the point of a forum.

Loads of ting - use squid. Access is tricky at best. Good luck!

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Why? If the man wants to fish, give him some help - surely that's the point of a forum.

Loads of ting - use squid. Access is tricky at best. Good luck!
Make you right fella,it's made all the worse when the "idiot" element join in

·
Registered
84 Posts
I've had coppers pull up on their boats asking what I've caught. They can't throw you off as no one is claiming ownership therefore no one can complain re trespass etc. I anyone gets grief from the old bill just argue the point re ownership v complaint from owner. You can't trespass on property that ain't private. Anyway, back to fishing. Loads of Whitting and some cod / codling showing. I'm thre monday and Tuesday next week so will post some pics and report. S

15,082 Posts
I've had coppers pull up on their boats asking what I've caught. They can't throw you off as no one is claiming ownership therefore no one can complain re trespass etc. I anyone gets grief from the old bill just argue the point re ownership v complaint from owner. You can't trespass on property that ain't private. Anyway, back to fishing. Loads of Whitting and some cod / codling showing. I'm thre monday and Tuesday next week so will post some pics and report. S
The Jetty is Private property and owned by a company called 'Blue Lark' who are based in Newcastle.

·
Registered
100 Posts
How about we make it a bit more interesting, here's the plan: First person to get a 4lb plus cod off the OJ this season wins. The stake? A pint in the Lobster Smack. Anyone who agrees to enter and doesn't win must leave a pint in the tap for the winner. Not fool proof, I know, but will make it make it a good laugh. Cut me down or sign up with a reply.

·
Registered
21,921 Posts
You've still got excellent marks on canvey......the drop over low water, the Dutch sea wall at hole haven, canvey point and the back of the caravan site at high water.......forget the OJ and learn to cast.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts